Private Equity World Latin America unites over 300 local and global investors, private equity funds and venture capitalists to discuss the latest investment strategies and opportunities across the region.
HSBC with total assets of $206 billion as of 31 December 2011 (US GAAP), serves 3.8 million customers through its personal financial services, commercial banking, private banking, asset management, and global banking and markets segments.
AFA is a privately owned hedge fund and private equity fund administration company. AFA is an SSAE16 Type II (formerly known as SAS70 II) complaint organization, providing superior client service and transparency via our experienced and highly qualified staff, and reliable and robust technology. For more information, http://www.afaservices.com/
Founded in 1997, Ambrose is a Professional Employer Organization that provides an outsourced human resources, payroll, and benefits solution tailored to the needs of financial services firms. With over 800 clients, Ambrose provides an exceptional client experience through a high-touch service model, enabling small businesses to focus on their core activities.
No Events Scheduled For May 20
Join Our Community
- Don't forget to register online for our Happy Hour Networking event this Thursday May 16th at Chop House on...: http://t.co/bklbaWlpjU
- *** PLEASE NOTE: The Date of The Chop House Happy Hour has changed from Wed. 5/15 to Thurs. 5/16. Please update...: http://t.co/jglr6n3VcL
- Join us May 15th from 6-8pm at Chop House on Biscayne Blvd for a Networking Happy Hour. Enjoy passed apps & a...: http://t.co/r2j3Hnv64s
- Last night's event at Joe's was spectacular! Thanks again to our awesome sponsors: Marcum & Greenberg Traurig! http://t.co/JYWKOfgQhS
- MFF CEO Power Breakfast- Venture Capital: Meet Miami's Newest Investor Groups! Join us May 7th in the Conrad...: http://t.co/0nD8cGspCL