is one of this nation’s fastest growing financial advisory firms. It was ranked #13 in the INC 500 2012 and now boasts of 24 offices nationwide including The Lyman Group’s Palm Beach County office, serving South Florida. Unique in its approach to providing impartial and objective investment advice to high net worth clients utilizing a [...]
HSBC with total assets of $206 billion as of 31 December 2011 (US GAAP), serves 3.8 million customers through its personal financial services, commercial banking, private banking, asset management, and global banking and markets segments.
AFA is a privately owned hedge fund and private equity fund administration company. AFA is an SSAE16 Type II (formerly known as SAS70 II) complaint organization, providing superior client service and transparency via our experienced and highly qualified staff, and reliable and robust technology. For more information, http://www.afaservices.com/
Founded in 1997, Ambrose is a Professional Employer Organization that provides an outsourced human resources, payroll, and benefits solution tailored to the needs of financial services firms. With over 800 clients, Ambrose provides an exceptional client experience through a high-touch service model, enabling small businesses to focus on their core activities.
Events Scheduled For Dec 10
MFF Holiday Happy HourLocation: Gale Hotel, South Beach
Start Date: 2013-12-10
Join Our Community
- Don't miss the Social Media Luncheon presented by Roar Media 6/26 from 11am - 2pm. Members $20 / Guests $40 http://t.co/nSmilhKqvG
- Join MFF & Terrapinn at Four Season's Brickell for a special Happy Hour! Network with top professionals in South...: http://t.co/N6TdiOKvfk
- There's still time to register for the Private Equity World Latin America 2013 conference!!! MFF members save 15%...: http://t.co/G3aDiypKIL
- Don't forget to register online for our Happy Hour Networking event this Thursday May 16th at Chop House on...: http://t.co/bklbaWlpjU
- *** PLEASE NOTE: The Date of The Chop House Happy Hour has changed from Wed. 5/15 to Thurs. 5/16. Please update...: http://t.co/jglr6n3VcL